[geomoose-psc] git workflow notes on demo

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Apr 10 17:45:23 PDT 2015

At some point we could discuss an alternate demo branch(es).  This would be
another branch that we run another demo off of.  This could be especially
useful for having people test issues in review.  A workflow like: fix the
issue in master, config alt demo to be relevant to that fix, put issue into
review and link to alt demo, then reporter can test the issue without
figuring out how to run trunk.

Eli