[geomoose-psc] PSC Membership Changes

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 05:03:11 PST 2015

I was due to put this out from our fall meeting and as I feel we
should have another meeting soon, I will put both items to a bulk
vote.  If anyone feels items need to be separated then please let me
know but I believe we were unanimous on these items in our last
meeting.

Change 1) Brian F will be stepping down as PSC Chair, Duck will be
stepping up as PSC Chair.

Change 2) TC Haddad has been nominated to join the PSC.

I would like to personally thank Brian for his service to the project
over the years.  Brian and his staff at Houston Engineering have done
quite a bit through the projects past and present to really expand the
scope and reach of GeoMOOSE.  Without his very early support the
project would be nowhere near where it is today.  Brian will be
remaining on the PSC but Duck will be taking over handling  the
scheduling of meetings and facilitating agendas.

TC has been a really valuable voice in the GeoMOOSE community.  She
always dedicates time to answering some of the questions on the
mailing list I forget about or don't have the patience to handle.  For
that, I'm personally exceptionally grateful.  As a long time GeoMOOSE
and GeoMOOSE on Windows user she can also give a bit more balance and
depth to the discussions.

Thank you everyone!

As per RFC 1, please respond with a +1 or -1.