[geomoose-psc] Call for testing in testing window?

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:24:47 PDT 2016

Regarding docs:

One possible need I've bumped into already is that Issue #99 which is under
review adds new functionality to printing, and yet it's not clear how to
enable or test it.

For reference: https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues/99

This is one item I could see being useful to add to the demo too.

Tanya