[geomoose-psc] Documentation updates for GitHub and Trac

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon Apr 11 10:10:12 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I've been drafting changes to outdated details like
http://docs.geomoose.org/master/howto/testing_reporting_ticketing.html
and http://docs.geomoose.org/master/howto/run_trunk.html

Instead of updating this information here, should I remove it from
version specific documentation, geomoose/geomoose-docs, and add it to
project documentation, geomoose/geomoose-website?  This does not
appear to be version specific documentation.

Something nice about our project website is that it is a very clean
overview and not overwhelmed with highly specific details.

Another option is to just remove it and not have it any longer.

Update in place in version specific documentation, move to project
documentation, or remove entirely?  Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Thanks, Eli