[geomoose-psc] Proper way of incrementing the version in Git?

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 08:09:52 PDT 2016

As much as I loathe unnecessary commits (and SVN carry over I think)
it's probably good for us to do a "change version commit" then
"release commit" then "change version to  something indicating dev
commit".

Should this be made an RFC? An RFC addendum/clarifier? Or something we
just "know Jim does"?