[geomoose-psc] Comments in ticket needed

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:03:54 PST 2017

Does this clear it up?

GeoMoose would like its OSGeo Trac and SVN archived/preserved from a
historical perspective.  GeoMoose does not expect we will be updating
either in the future. (Which makes things like update hooks irrelevant.)

All current development is happening with github (repositories and issues)
but history was not migrated when we moved active development from svn to
git and from trac to github issues.