[geomoose-psc] update FOSS4G logo

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue Jan 24 13:26:33 PST 2017

Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten this thread and still
plan to update the site with this information in the next week.

I have added this as an issue on our staging site.

We will have a major update to the site this week, but will be adding
things like this and other content ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and please keep following @foss4g for all the
up to the minute fun.

-guido