[geomoose-psc] 3.0 beta testing

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:54:40 PDT 2017

Hey Jeff,

Can you checkout the quickstart? The site.css is intentionally not included
as it's an "empty" target for people to drop in their own CSS.

Link to the quickstart:
- https://theduckylittle.github.io/gm3/ms4w-quickstart/index.html

I suspect the blank map is because you're missing the *data* package.

To be honest, the code is pretty solid. When was your date for the MS4W
release? I can probably have the short list of known bugs fixed by whenever
that is.

-Duck

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 2:52 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com