[geomoose-psc] Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jan 25 10:48:33 PST 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:06 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us> wrote:
> All,
>
> Since there’s been no comment on this.  I’m moving to a vote for adding a

Sorry for the delay.  I've now looked at the site somewhat thoroughly
and am ready to discuss.

> Link to the GeoMoose.org entry page to the GeoMoose.com website.
>
> +1

Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
voting and discuss?

> The plan right now, is to add it to the right side menu list.

Where to link might require a few tries to get it how we like, but
that can be an ongoing process.

Eli