[geomoose-psc] PSC! PSC! PSC!

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:39:01 PDT 2018

Hey Folks,

It's been too long! As Chair this is completely my fault but I would love
to get together for a PSC meeting to discuss some of the on going ideas
y'all may have had recently with GeoMoose and/or your experience with 3.X.
I've been cooking up some new work and wanted to open the floor to talk
about it.

Proposed agenda:
1. Funding and future development efforts.
 a. Budget
 b. 2019 Code sprint proposal(s)
2. Open Floor on 3.X experiences
3. Things Duck wants to fix and would like some feedback about
  a. How accessible is setting up a basic application?
  b. What are some common complaints?
  c. The big a/b answer I have heard so far is "Services don't make as much
sense anymore", I would love some suggestions on how to tackle that.

I would like to do a Zoom meeting if folks are amendable to that (WebEx
like).

And here is the obligatory doodle:
- https://doodle.com/poll/bbfakds63rqa3u7h

Cheers!