[geomoose-psc] GeoMoose issue organization

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:24:26 PDT 2019

I updated the milestones for the gm3 repo to start mapping out
3.3.1/3.4/4.0 mostly based on how I guessed resolving the issues would
impact semver rules.  Although my main goal was to try and get a feel for
what we can realistically hope to achieve for 3.3.1.

A lot of the issues I added to 3.3.1 appear like they may be already
resolved but didn't get closed.  I figure those should be easy (quick
verify and click close).

And this isn't ruling out a 3.3.2 either if some fixes are quick and others
need more time.

I also created issue #376 to start a discussion on what we are doing with
the mobile example.  I'm not sure how much we can do there without forcing
a 4.0.

Personally, I feel we as a project would benefit from a bug squashing and
documentation sprint (the OSGeo community sprint in May may be a good
opportunity for this).