[geomoose-psc] Layer Events and Editing

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:49:38 PDT 2020

Brent,

Jim and I are backchanneling on his suggestion of CouchDB. It has an easy
Install on all server platforms, a good backup strategy, and ogr drivers
that can move the data to/from PG and Shapefile.

It would also play nice in GM3 since we can just throw GeoJson objects
around. Would something along that line work for you? Or is WFST a hard
requirement? Or direct editing of PG?

Cheers!