[geomoose-psc] dist contents in Releases

Jim Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:57:40 PDT 2020

The /dist/ folder (and contents) is basically the sum total of the
release.  The rest of the files are included basically for convenience
sake (source code, examples/demos, documentation) but aren't needed
(well examples is needed for the out of the box "demo" but people really
shouldn't be using that for a production application, but should use
them as starting points and make their own files in their own folders).

The MS4W and Linux packages are structured differently to ease migration
from GeoMoose 2.x.  I would say installing from the NPM package or git
would be the preferred/modern option.

The npm package has /package/dist

The Linux package has /gm3-exmaples/htdocs/geomoose/dist

The MS4W package has /ms4w/apps/gm3/htdocs/geomoose/dist