[geomoose-psc] Motion: use $1, 200 of our budget on routine project administration

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Nov 30 10:36:53 PST 2020

+1

On 11/30/20, 12:19 PM, "geomoose-psc on behalf of Eli Adam" <geomoose-psc-bounces at lists.osgeo.org on behalf of eadam at co.lincoln.or.us> wrote:

    Think Before You Click: This email originated outside our organization.

    Hi all,

    From our budget,
    https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/wiki/PSC-Meeting-2020-01-20, I'd
    like to spend $1,200 on the release process, related tasks, and other
    project and system administration tasks (already completed
    January-now).  Jim Klassen has completed these tasks for years.  These
    are thankless tasks that no one wants to sponsor.  $1,200 isn't that
    much compared to the work but it is more than zero and what we have in
    the budget.

    I'll start the voting with +1

    Best regards, Eli