[geomoose-psc] PSC meeting - late January 2021 ??

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 14:22:46 PST 2021

I had just assumed IRC, but would be fine with JITSI too. Notes might be
slightly easier to do with IRC...

More important is the agenda though, and I had been meaning to prompt on
that this week.

Rough outline held over from last time:

   - 2021 budget,
   - progress report / next steps on editing RFC
   - other 2021 plans in general
   - follow on the Travis topic (if any is needed)

But obviously anything else can be on the list too, within reason.