[geomoose-psc] "A Round of Design"

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:00:50 PDT 2022

Hey folks,

I would like to propose using the SharedGeo funding to hire a designer to
take a swipe at GeoMoose.  While this won't be a super in-depth UX
engagement due to what funding we have, it would be nice to have someone
who's day-in and day-out is making the user happy do a "once over" on the
application.

I don't believe this requires an RFC and I do not yet have a list of
recommendations for a designer.  My proposed process:

1. This vote.
2. Find available candidates.
3. Review available portfolios offline.
4. Discuss and Vote on engaging with one of those candidates at a PSC
meeting.

Cheers!