[geomoose-psc] Motion: Adopt Prettier and Update ESLint

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 11:13:33 PST 2022

As discussed before, I think it's time to update our code-style rules. Much
of the Javascript community has moved to using "prettier" as a code
formatter and I believe its time that we adopt it as well. It had style
choices that I know some PSC members will find disagreeable, myself
included, however it provides solid tooling and makes the code look
significantly more consistent.

This creates a *lendarily* large merge request.

It can be seen here:
- https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/pull/763

All the linting rules have been updated and all the files are "clean."

I'll kick this off with a +1.