[geomoose-psc] PSC meeting tomorrow

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:16:22 PST 2022

I’m ok with doing this month async, but I’m not sure I want to make a habit of it.

“Agenda” items that come to mind:

Where are we at with the budget for ‘21 and ‘22?

Where are we at with MapServer 8 support?

Thoughts on making a patch release?  Last I checked, we still had a few outstanding bugs that it would be nice if they were fixed first.