[geomoose-psc] PSC meeting tomorrow

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:39:20 PST 2022

Hi all,

Apologies for not sending out the PSC reminder earlier this week - I tend
to rely on the calendar appointment and assume the meeting is happening,
since we haven't canceled, but I totally get needing the email reminder
too.

Seems like we have a good beginning set of items to follow up on and put in
the wiki notes, so I will work on it during the time we have blocked out.
Should be available during Libera chat if anyone wants to add anything in
real time.

Tanya