[geomoose-psc] RFC-9: Adopt new linting and code formatting rules

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jun 30 07:23:54 PDT 2022

A consistent style is important.  I'm generally in favor of this but would
be open to discussion before voting.  I have some hesitancy of putting this
in an RFC if a simple PSC vote would suffice.

We would need to look at other conflicting information that might be in
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose-website/blob/ac3cbbbb54457f08a75f558167e81c94ad8484a0/source/rfc/rfc-4.rst
or https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/style_guide.html

Why an RFC instead of a PSC vote on updating the style guide?  I expect our
coding style and guidelines to change again in ten to fifteen years.

Best regards, Eli