[Geomoose-users] Setting projection in GeoMoose

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Fri Dec 7 16:31:50 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply, I must be confused with the terminology.  This is
what I want to do "to display the lat-lon coordinates in the status bar
and for passing lat-lon information into a service."

I do not want to reproject the data because it is native in County
Coords.  I want to do what Dakota has done -
http://gis.co.dakota.mn.us/geomoose/dak0.html .

thanks, jim