[Geomoose-users] tolerance on mouse click

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Sat Dec 8 22:09:20 EST 2007

I have not played around with this too much, but mine seems to honor my
tolerance settings.  I did notice it does adjust a bit when you zoom in.
Since the default tolerance units are pixels, you shouldn't need that
parameter.  Try leaving it out.  Also make sure your units in your
mapfile is set.  If you are still having problems, this would be a great
question for the Mapserver email list.  There are a lot more people on
that one that should be able to help out.

-Brian