[Geomoose-users] RASTER & GEOmoose frustration

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 10:50:10 EDT 2008

Sorry to everyone on the list for not answering some of these emails, I've been in Germany the past week. :-)

Bob, in the version of GeoMOOSE shipped in MS4W, the zindex=-1 doesn't do anything, layer ordering is performed by the order that it is found in the Mapbook.

Joze,

I'm betting you've got a Mapserver problem if the image is always coming back "white."  That usually means mapserver cannot understand the data or you're trying to view data in the wrong projection.  By default GeoMOOSE uses UTM-15 coordinates.  To change this, you need to just change the first "<view>" entry to the extents that you want to use in your coordinate system.  This is really terribly documented and we plan to change this functionality in future releases.

-Duck