[Geomoose-users] Changing the styles of the Side Panel

Nelson Soto nellyfromma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:04:02 EDT 2008

I'm sure this is possible, but I am trying to change the font styles
of the side panel. I'd like to make the Layer names bolder and the
bold font not. I have been looking in both the shared/styles.css and
the skin/styles.css and have trying to insert a simple 'color:
#FF0000;' into various "Panel_" Elements but have had no success in
pinning down the styling for the Side Panel. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.