[Geomoose-users] automatically turn map off / on on event

Janosch.Skrobek at trier.de Janosch.Skrobek at trier.de
Wed Apr 23 05:06:50 EDT 2008

Hey,

unfortunately the utf-8 setting didn't do the trick, I tried that before. The picture was a screenshot of the identify ... Mapserver displays the label right so it seems to be working with the umlauts. Am I on the right path when I think of the following solution:

1)       find the place where the query-result is transferred from mapserver to the client

2)       filter the query result for umlauts and replace these with whatever is the right code for the client to display them properly

?

Regarding the REQUIRED-function that would be really cool if it was implemented in one of the later versions. Wish I could code it myself :-)

Thanks in advance

Janosch