[Geomoose-users] Speed

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 10:14:59 EDT 2008

Jay,

Adding one layer will not slow down GeoMOOSE, with a parcel layer, I'd imagine it's actually your entire box that is slowing down.   Parcels are typically the most dense and detailed layers that municipalities have -- they're also the most computationally intensive.  This is more than most likely an example of too much data on too little hardware.  I'd imagine even the aerial + parcel layer would lead to a slow down in performance.