[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] GeoMOOSE Slider Navigation control input

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Feb 22 14:33:54 EST 2008

Hmm, brings an idea to mind, what if this were treated as a layer, and the transparency were a layer control.  Might lead to some other similar types of controls being added as time goes on too.

Another thought, would be to allow dragging the navigation layer around on the screen.  I can hear dan jumping out of his skin now, but in the end, it's just a location shift to track the mouse events.

bobb

Bob Basques
GIS Systems Developer
City of Saint Paul, MN

GISmo
Powered by
GeoMOOSE

>>> "Fischer, Brian" <bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com> wrote:

I like the idea of transparency, Yahoo's as a somewhat transparceny effect to it.  We need a graphic artist that can help us put the graphics together.  I suck as a graphic artist :-) ...which is why I'm hoping someone in our group is good at it.  I have the original vector graphics that I can supply someone if they want to try to mess around with creating a new one.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN
(763) 493-4522