[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE Slider Navigation control input

Matthew D. Syvertson msyvertson at co.richland.nd.us
Fri Feb 22 14:01:33 EST 2008

I like the scale bar that is in the red scheme, and think it would be
good to go with grayscale (instead of the blue color) and the preset
scales.

By the way, the demo server is extremely sluggish today.  Not sure if it
just has to do with everyone testing it???

Matt Syvertson

Richland County GIS Coordinator

418 2nd Ave N
Wahpeton, ND 58075