[Geomoose-users] Geodatabase

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu Jan 10 11:32:15 EST 2008

Jay,
I know this question was asked not to long ago on the MapServer mailing
list, but I can't remember if anyone gave an answer.  You might try
searching the archives.  The other way to do this is represent your
annotation as points or lines and use the angle options or follow option
to draw the annotation.  Just another idea if MapServer does not support
the annotation feature class in a PGDB.

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN