[Geomoose-users] redirect geomoose

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu Jan 10 12:07:56 EST 2008

You can set the service to display the results in a new window by
setting the display attribute for the services to window.  Should look
something like this:

<service title="Select Feature" default="true" locked="true"
cursor="url(cursors/select.cur), auto" shape="box" type="inspect-search"
display="window" icon="shared/images/toolbar/draw_polygon.jpg"
highlight="shared/images/toolbar/draw_polygon_selected.jpg">
       <url>php/select_countydemo.php</url>
       <input type="multipoint" name="coords"/>
       <input type="hidden" name="shape" value="poly"/>
       <input type="hidden" name="map"
value="/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/maps_countydemo/select.map"/>
           <!--
            LAYER_NAME:COLUMN_NAME to specify which query column to
return
           -->
           <input type="hidden" name="layer" value="Parcels:PIN"/>
           <input type="hidden" name="output" value="html"/>
   </service>

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN