[Geomoose-users] UTM coordinate system for maps in the South

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 15:27:55 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, we may have been a bit short sighted and wrote it to only work in UTM north coordinates.  You'll have to accept our apologies for being small minded. :-)

Using GeoMOOSE 1.6 (release pending) you can turn off the display of the Long/Lat coordinates.  That would effectively hide the problem, but I would imagine you'd rather have them work!  Can you give me an example of what GeoMOOSE is showing and what it SHOULD be showing? That would help me when I start diagnosing the bug.

Thanks!