[Geomoose-users] Multiple GEOMOOSE Installations

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Tue Jul 8 15:58:24 EDT 2008

Jeremy,

What I also do is just duplicate the config.js, geomoose.html,
mapbook.xml and menu.xml files and alter those.  Then I add the extra
shapefiles and mapfiles into the maps_xxx folder because that folder is
not web accessible anyway.  If I really want to keep things seperated
then I will duplicate the entire geomoose folder, but I am using IIS
with it so it is a little different then Apache conf.

-Brian

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN