[Geomoose-users] [Geomoose-developers] Retrieving Records from Database

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Tue Jul 15 17:29:12 EDT 2008

I assume I have to add this as well in the ....demo.xml file

                                                <map
title="Parcel_Points_db" data="true" popups="true" default="True">

<file>/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/Maple_Grove_GeoMoose/parcels/parcels_8bit.map<
/file>

                                                </map>

I know this is not correct...does anyone know how to modify the code
above to read a database....

Am I even on the right path?

Thanks