[Geomoose-users] multiple layer selection

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Fri Mar 14 11:08:19 EDT 2008

Lee,

Currently this is not possibly with GeoMOOSE.  I'm not sure it ever will
be...it seems like a custom feature.  It would also be hard to program
this to handle all situations.  With that said you could either try to
customize GeoMOOSE yourself or you could easily find a consultant that
could likely do this customization for a reasonable price.  Maybe the
cusomtization could be contributed back to the GeoMOOSE project.
Essentially you would have to write some of your own javascript code so
on the "OnChange" event of the dropdown would have it do something with
the other drop down.

On this note I think I am going to get GeoMOOSE so you can have an
active layer list in a drop down and use that to have users select which
layer is active and selectable.  This is different than how GeoMOOSE
currently handles users specifying which layer is selectable.

-Brian

Brian Fischer
Houston Engineering, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN