[Geomoose-users] Custom Layer Not Loading

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Wed Mar 26 12:15:45 EDT 2008

That error is basically telling you MapServer can't find the your
mapfile.  Likely the path to that file is wrong or you have something
misspelled.  If you look in windows explorer what is your full path to
the file?  Is there a folder before the ms4w folder or is something
spelled wrong?  Something like C:/somefolder/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE.  If so
that could be your issue.  MS4W and GeoMOOSE expect the MS4W to be at
the root of a drive.

Also please cc the list so the answers to these questions can be found
by others in the future.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Fischer