[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE 1.4!

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
Thu May 22 13:06:01 EDT 2008

Duck -

Great summary!  I got a little time this morning to post a change log
and migration tips page on the GeoMOOSE site.
http://www.geomoose.org/moose/moose/change-log

It's probably not complete, but a good start that we can add to.  I also
update the home page and the download link.  WE will need to work on
updating the reference guides and installation instructions over the
next week.  I will try to do as much as I can, but we are always looking
for volunteers to help out with the documentation.

-Brian