[Geomoose-users] CGI charset problem

Matej matej at matnet.net
Wed Nov 5 03:40:51 EST 2008

Hi,

this problem may be connected to mine (look at the subject "Special characters - "sh", "ch","zh" - Central European symbols"), since my problem also with displaying the data which comes in a different encoding "inside" GeoMoose than UTF-8.
It would be nice if you could better define "only can use English charset" - which one is that? UTF-8, I suppose, is that right?

Matej Serc
matej at matnet.net