[Geomoose-users] Search in multiple fields

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Wed Nov 5 12:13:24 EST 2008

I have searches set up for parcel number, owner name, and property
address.  For the property address search, I want to look in more than
one field because we have primary, secondary, and alternate address
fields.  Do I need to set up a new search just for secondary or can I
incorporate the extra field into the existing search?  It looks like the
search looks in one field in a php file, the mapbook xml, and the
mapbook html.

Any way to search in multiple fields without setting up a new search?

Jim Dahl, GISP
GIS Coordinator
Douglas County Public Works
509 3rd Ave W