[Geomoose-users] v1.6.1 and no popups [Scanned]

Dale Harris dharris at regisresources.com
Tue Nov 18 02:06:10 EST 2008

if(TREEVIEW_SHOW_CONTROLS){var
icon=document.getElementById(TreeViewId+'Popups-'+layerTitle);

I don't have popups so whenever I run this I get a null value error. I
added :

&&MAP_POPUPS_ENABLED

 (ie MAP_POPUPS_ENABLED =false)

To the if statement and it seems to work ok ... I'm not sure whether
this is a proper fix or not ...

Dale Harris
GIS Manager

Regis Resources
Ground Floor
62 Colin Street
West Perth WA 6005
Direct Line (08) 9442 2207
Fax: (08) 9442 2290
Email: dharris at regisresources.com

This message may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please notify Regis Resources Limited immediately.