[Geomoose-users] Printing...

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 15:06:13 EDT 2008

Yeah, you've got to install FPDF.  And, crap, we don't have any documentation for how to do it -- OF COURSE.

We cannot redistribute FPDF with GeoMOOSE due to license restrictions with FPDF.

Here's how to fix your problem:

1) Download FPDF from http://www.fpdf.org/?go=download get the latest zip file.

2) Go to /ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/htdocs/php

3) Create folder named FPDF

4) Extract all the files from the zip file you downloaded in step 1 into the folder you just created.