[Geomoose-users] Displaying Print results in Geomoose 1.4.0

Matej matej at matnet.net
Fri Oct 24 06:52:06 EDT 2008

Hi,

my JavaScript knowledge is rather old and I am trying to have Printing working. As I can see in FireBug, calling php/print.php works successfully and text with hyperlinks to PDF, image files etc. and files are created. However, when I click OK in the form where I set Map Title, Page Size and Print Quality, I only get the message "Waiting ..." and then an empty result page. I have found a solution with setting a div with an id "content_results_form" class "visiblePanel", but then this div is always visible. So, in other words, the div's class with an id "content_results_form" doesn't get changed to "visiblePanel" from "hiddenPanel". I don't remember changing anything in JS sources and this might be a problem affecting other users as well.

Thank you for your help,
Matej Serc
matej at matnet.net