[Geomoose-users] Service Types XML

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 16:29:54 EDT 2008

Well, there's a few different version of <param>

The one that's under the map tags sets the parameter for that particular layer.  It would look like this in a mapbook:

<map layer="Some Layer">
    <file>../mymapfile/or/something</file>
    <param name="QUERY" value="1"/>
</map>

In the services it's the same way, except that you simply add "moose:" in front of it to specify the different namespace.

I've felt this a bit hackish all around, but it's worked, so I don't really try to change it too much.  GM2 will have a more clear list of capabilities, many of these types of functions were developed "spur of the moment" and have had no retroactive documentation.