[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose Services and output options.

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 09:25:54 EDT 2008

They don't need to be used.  GeoMOOSE will handle whatever return type you throw at it.

The XML mode was originally the only return type GeoMOOSE supported.  There are provisions in that return type to return HTML-like tables in XML.  Folks found this not flexible enough so the HTML, text, and CSV formats were added.