[Geomoose-users] Zoom To URL and HILITE

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Apr 9 16:00:23 EDT 2009

I am using the URL for zooming that I got from Brian
http://127.0.0.1/geomoose/MapleGrove_demo.html?call=ItemQuery&buffer=100&layers=Parcels&qstring=1211922220005
Although it zooms it is not highlighting...Is the URL missing the HIGHLIGHT somewhere?

Any thoughts?  Is there somewhere else that I have to change to get this thing to highlight?

It runs from this service

<service title="ItemQuery" default="false" visible="false" display="none">
 <url>php/zoomto.php</url>
<input type="hidden" name="map" value="/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/Maple_Grove_GeoMoose/itemquery_zoomto.map"/>
 <input type="hidden" name="qitem" value="PID"/>
 <input type="hidden" name="buffer" value="-1"/>
 <input type="hidden" name="highlight" value="true"/>
 <input type="hidden" name="qstring"/>
</service>

In the .map file I have the STYLE set to HILITE

                                QUERYMAP
                                                STATUS ON
                                                STYLE HILITE
                                                #STYLE SELECTED