[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE URL Parameters

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Thu Apr 16 17:09:44 EDT 2009

I am trying this exactly like it says in the documentation

http://www.geomoose.org/moose/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=29

I cannot get the parcel to highlight...

Is there anyone out there that has this working?
What does the rest of your map file look like..
Are you using FILTERS?

Thanks

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE IN MY MAP FILE AND I GET ALL MY PARCELS HIGHLIHGTED RED????

MAP
                NAME 'all layers'
                SIZE 800 650
                STATUS ON
                EXTENT  427632.500000 4893613.330000 560300.922104 5015936.680000
                UNITS METERS

                SYMBOLSET 'symbols/symbol.sym'

                                TRANSPARENT TRUE
                                IMAGETYPE PNG