[Geomoose-users] Popups with OVF layer

Jay Kapalczynski jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us
Tue Apr 21 09:30:06 EDT 2009

I created a couple points via a .ovf file...the data resides in a MySQL table.

The points show up fine but was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if possible to use popups on these...
I tried this but I cannot get it to work...
NOTE: this is a point feature

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

IMAGEMAP_RECORD.xml

<popup shape='point' coords='[shpxy xf="," yf="," proj=image]'>
                <title>Parcels:.........[PID]</title>
</popup>

THE .MAP FILE

LAYER # Points from the MySQL Database
    NAME Highlights
    STATUS DEFAULT
    TYPE POINT
    CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
    CONNECTION './HighlightedParcels1.ovf'
    DATA 'HighlightData'
      CLASS
       #NAME "ID"
           STYLE
               SYMBOL "star"
               SIZE 25
               COLOR 255 255 0
           END
    END
                                  HEADER 'imagemap_header.xml'
                                  TEMPLATE 'imagemap_record.xml'
                                  FOOTER 'imagemap_footer.xml'
END

OVF FILE

<OGRVRTDataSource>
    <OGRVRTLayer name="HighlightData">
        <SrcDataSource>MYSQL:coordinates_database,user=Jay,password=Letmein,host=127.0.0.1,port=3306,tables=highlight</SrcDataSource>
       <SrcSQL>SELECT X,Y,ID,PID FROM highlight</SrcSQL>
        <GeometryType>wkbPoint</GeometryType>
                                <GeometryField encoding="PointFromColumns" x="X" y="Y"/>
                </OGRVRTLayer>
</OGRVRTDataSource>