[Geomoose-users] Formatting incorrect for Info on selected plat

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Wed Apr 29 10:50:39 EDT 2009

Hi, when selecting a plat the Information Tab looks like this:
Plats (highlighted)
Plat Number: 	0763
However, for at least one plat that I have found the result is shown as:
/ms4w/apps/GeoMOOSE/douglas/maps_douglas/select.map
Plats (highlighted)
Plat Number: 	0536
Plat

The path for the select map should not show and the carriage returns are
ignored.  I cannot see any difference in the shape file for the plat and
I have viewed the various html files but not sure what to look for.  I
would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim Dahl, GISP
GIS Coordinator