[Geomoose-users] select map problem fixed

t faustino geomatrix3d at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:35:02 EST 2009

Finally got my select map issue where selectable items were not
highlighting; turned out to be a configuration.js setting.

However, I need to know is there a way to turn off warnings when I
don't have a parcel selected and print? I have my print2pdf set to
print parcel reports on parcel=1. But as I said if I don't select a
parcel and go to print I get the warnings:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msQueryByAttributes(): No matching
record(s) found. in C:\ms4w\apps\GeoMoose\htdocs\php\pdfprint2.php on
line 45

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msQueryByAttributes(): No matching
record(s) found. in C:\ms4w\apps\GeoMoose\htdocs\php\print.php on line
178

--
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and
endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a