[Geomoose-users] NASA OnEarth wms

Dan Little danlittle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 10:07:04 EST 2009

It's primarily because the raster-reprojection is wrong.  There isn't real raster reprojection happening in the brower, javascript just does not have the capabilities to make it right.  We need to actually remove that from the demo.  It's possible to do practical vector reprojections but the thought of doing the raster is beyond the bounds of what Javascript can currently do and needs to be left to MapServer/GDAL.