[Geomoose-users] Uploading Geomoose Api to a server

Efstathios Arapostathis e.arapostathis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:25:53 EST 2009

Hello,

    I recently bought some space in a gis-server and I'm trying to upload
the geomoose api and I' having some problems.

I know the map server url (http://www.myurl/cgi-sys/mapserv/) and I' m
changing it in the mapbook. I also change the mapfileroot setting.
Then I upload the folder geomoose2 to a path, but nothing is working. The
interface is loaded but none map is loaded....

I don't know if it is helping but the server runs Linux and I have geomoose
for ms4w installed on my pc (windows vista)

Thanks